We have been quite busy lately so I thought I would take a few minutes while my babe is napping to reflect and think about all the things I am grateful for at the moment. So without future adieu…
- The kindness and generosity of the people that I know.
- My family.
- Charlie’s bright personality.
- The warmth of a smile.
- Baby babbles
- The recent rain (so refreshing after a few hot days!)
- Living closer to my friends and family.
- Friends who embrace you with open arms, even if you haven’t seen them in forever.
- Home-made baby food (so much cheaper!!!!)
- Made up swear words
- Christchurch Gap Fillers
- People in the supermarket who tell us that Charlie is cute!
- Improvisation (in a general sense…)
- Shopping lists.
- Outlet malls
- People doing good things for others, without expecting anything in return. Teachers who work overtime, volunteers, everyone involved in fundraisers such as Operation Sugar, Raising Baby Vann, Support for Jethro Morrow and all the other local heroes who give up their time, effort and money to help make their communities a better place.
And let me not forget, you, my dear readers. Thank you for liking, comment and sharing my posts! I am thankful for each and every one of you! What are you thankful for today? Leave me a comment and let me know! 🙂